NCNC’s boundaries are from the California/ Oregon border, south to the Fresno area and, to the east, the immediate area around Reno, NV. Our parent organization is the Newfoundland Club of America, sanctioned by the AKC as the breed club for the Newfoundland in the USA. Every year, we offer several working events and seminars, a specialty show, and other events and programs, both fun and educational, for the benefit of our members and anyone interested in the Newfoundland breed.
Membership in the NCNC offers the opportunity benefit from the expertise of the most experienced Newfoundland fanciers in the region. Even before you acquire your first Newf, joining the NCNC is a great way to meet and talk with breeders and owners, and learn about the care and training of our special breed. Members receive a monthly newsletter, the Newf’sPaper, and privileges like participation in water practices and our annual picnic, and more!
Learn more: NCNC Objectives
The Newfoundland Club of Northern California provides 4 types of memberships:
• Single Associate $40.00* /year
• Family Associate $45.00* /year
- Single constitutes one person.
- Family constitutes more than one person.
- Associate members may not vote in NCNC elections.
- Includes one time $5.00 initiation fee.
• Single General $35.00* /year
• Family General $40.00* /year
- Changing from Associate to General membership requires an application and election by the General Membership.
- General members may vote in NCNC elections.
• Single Junior $15.00*
- Junior members are under the age of 18, not part of a family membership, and may not vote in any NCNC elections.
• Single/Family Lifetime $N/C
- Lifetime members are voted in by the General Membership.
* An additional fee will be assessed and charged to include the cost of postage for membership outside the United States and Canada.
* Dues must be paid no later than February 15th each year.